Ensure that the water you are drinking is clean, healthy and tastes great thanks to STIEBEL ELTRON's range of water filters. We offer both a 4 stage and a 3 stage water filtration system. Our expert team can help you to determine which will best suit the water quality experienced at your home if you're unsure. We also offer replacement water filter cartridges for both systems. The cartridges are colour coded and are simply pushed and clicked into place – it's so simple, anyone can do it!
Know more about STIEBEL ELTRON Water Filters
The 'Stream' Water Filter gives you peace of mind that the water you will be drinking will be clean, healthy and above all taste great.
This filter is ideal for families as you can be assured of the quality of drinking water that is being given to all family members and friends. In many regions of Australia, it is necessary to buy filtered water because the local water quality is not adequate.
The 'Stream' water filter is designed to reduce any impurities in the water to give you the confidence you are drinking healthy, clean water. STIEBEL ELTRON's knowledge and engineering in filtering water technology is embedded in several water filtration units, available in Melbourne and around Australia, and is specially designed to meet user's needs.
Therefore STIEBEL ELTRON water filters are the most trusted solution to provide clean and safe drinking water for people who are concerned about health and water safety.
Other features of the 'Stream' Water Filter include;
- The Stream filter is designed specifically to remove bacteria and additives found in your water
- Simple Under-sink installation
- Choice of 3 or 4 stage filtration process
- Save money and the environment. The 'Stream' will filter 4320 litres of water a year*
- Modern design, the 'Push & Click' function makes replacing filter cartridges easy
- Industry tested filter, awarded the WaterMark certification
Best of all you can be assured that all year round you will have instant filtered water available in your home for you and your family, avoiding the need to buy filtered water.
* Results may vary depending on local water quality